- The Struggle for Human Rights, a writing colloquium for first-year undergraduate students.
- International Politics, an introductory International Relations course and general education class fulfilling the “understanding society” mode of inquiry requirement (Spring 2014 Syllabus)
- Transnational Feminist Politics, an upper-division course on feminists, the politics of border-crossing, and the possibilities of forging solidarity (Fall 2012 Syllabus)
- The Politics of International Justice, an upper-division course on the development of norms promoting international criminal accountability and the opportunities and dilemmas of seeking justice through international criminal courts (Spring 2014 Syllabus)
- Africa and the World, an upper-division course on the politics of Africa, focusing on the colonial legacy, the dilemmas of humanitarianism, and efforts to seek justice. (Fall 2013 Syllabus)
- Senior Thesis, a research and writing seminar for seniors majoring in Politics.
- Government Internship, a course on research methods and professional development for government interns.
- Global Citizenship and International Ethics, an upper division writing-intensive undergraduate course.